Please, read this first before initiating a return. Use following email for any return related queries: support@Motorparts.co.in
Returns will be accepted only when following conditions are met:
* package is returned in original condition - not damaged, torn, oiled or compressed.
* product is unused and in the same condition as it was at the time of receipt (with no sign of installation or grease).
* request initiated only within 7 days after products are delivered.
Exemptions from the policy:
* Items which belong to following categories are not subject to refund: electronic and complicated electric parts (harnesses, instrument panels, parts with circuit boards etc.)
* Vendors, merchant can have their own requirements or refund policy.
You can initiate the return or replace from you customer panel in Motorparts.co.in
Customer shall check the consignment for any Physical damage and, if any found, mention this in POD (Proof of Delivery) documents of Logistics.
We recommend making photos of packages received and shooting a video of unpacking the product. In case of any problem with product share it with support@Motorparts.co.in
In the case of item's fault claim, the decision will be taken after inspection done by the manufacturer or certified organization.
Depending on the route and logistics services provider delivery time may vary. We can not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Shipping and finance (gateway) costs are not subject to refund. The cost of return shipping can be deducted from your refund.
If return claim was rejected, we will send it back on customer's request or scrap after 30 days of keeping at stock. Customer will be responsible for paying all related shipping costs.
When return is received, inspected and approved, your refund will be processed during 1 business day.
Usually, it takes up to 5 working days for refund to be reflected in your bank statement. If you haven't received a refund, please, contact your bank first.
Prepayment: in order to protect Payer, refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment and to the same account from which it was originated.
refunds will be done only to the bank account (debit/credit card). Documents proving the ownership of account has to be provided by customer for processing of refund.